No products in the cart.
- Aids in digestion and modulates the immune system.
- Prevents urinary tract infections in dogs.
- Reduces allergy reaction.
- Maintains healthy level of good bacteria.
- It wards off some opportunistic, potentially pathogenic or bad bacteria from overtaking dog’s gastro intestinal tracts.
- Protect against tooth decay and gum inflammation.
- Helps to maintain a healthy mucous lining in the intestinal tract.
- Aids in the metabolism and the removal of toxins.
- Supports protein and carbohydrates digestion via probiotic enzymes.
- Promotes mineral absorption.
- Supports production of B Vitamins like Folic Acid and Biotin and also Vitamin K.