No products in the cart.
Himalaya Nefrotec DS
- Nephrolithiasis (kidney stones).
- Prevention and management of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Non-specific uretheritis (inflammation of the urethra) and cystitis (inflammation of the bladder).
- Supportive therapy in kidney dysfunction.
- The leaves of Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata) contain an essential oil whose chief constituent, didymocarpene, supports the urinary tract.
- The rhizome of Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata) contains the active principal, bergenin, which supports the body’s natural ability to maintain normal crystalloid and colloid balance. This is important for maintaining normal urine flow.
Antilithic: The drug helps to break down uroliths (bladder stones) by clinging on to the mucin bondage. It also prevents the recurrence of bladder stones.
Diuretic: It flushes out toxins and removes excess fluid from the body.
Urinary antiseptic: Nefrotec DS prevents the recurrence of urinary tract infections because of its antiseptic properties.