Dogs and puppies (over 4.4 lbs and 6 months of age or older)
- With one dose, Bravecto resets the clock on flea and tick protection by providing effective prevention and treatment for both fleas and ticks for up to 12 weeks.
- Close to a full year of protection with only 4 doses. No more monthly dosing!
- No potential for messy application issues and no need to isolate from children or other pets after treatment
- Fewer doses mean fewer chances to miss a dose decreasing the likelihood of having gaps in protection
- Dogs love the taste!
After giving your dog Bravecto, the medication quickly reaches tissue fluids under your dog’s skin. When fleas and ticks feed on your dog, they ingest Bravecto and die. Bravecto kills fleas, prevents flea infestations and kills ticks (black-legged tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick) for 12 weeks. Bravecto also kills lone star ticks for 8 weeks.
- Bravecto should be administered orally as a single dose every 12 weeks according to the dosage schedule below.
- Treatment with Bravecto may begin at any time of the year and can continue year round without interruption.